The New York State Public Campaign Financing Commission will hold a public hearing exclusively for existing organizations with recognized expertise in the area of campaign finance and elections for the purpose of obtaining expert testimony and opinion on matters before the Commission.
NOTE: This event is in addition to the general public comment hearing taking place at 4 p.m. at BMCC.
Organizations wishing to participate and provide testimony should email the member acting as coordinator for this event: [email protected] and provide the following information:
First and Last Name of Speaker
Name of Organization
- Testimony will be called in the order in which they were received.
- Requests to testify will all be reviewed by the ENTIRE Commission and the Commission will extend invitations to participants.
- Requests should be received by 10 a.m. on Friday, September 6 and those groups invited to participate will be notified by 5 p.m. on September 6.
- Testimony will be limited to 20 minutes per party. To ensure quick transition between speakers, no PowerPoint or visual displays will be permitted.
- Written testimony will also be accepted at the hearing and may also be emailed to the above address.